Wednesday, November 30, 2016

WIP Wednesday--Bags, Bags, and More Bags

I am working on nothing but the drawstring backpacks for Christmas and don't feel like I am getting very far.
So far I only have the same 8 completed that I showed last week.
I have been cutting fabrics for more over this past week.  I should get my sewing machine back out and sew together the ones that I have completely cut, but at the same time I want to finish cutting this huge stack of fabrics that I have sitting beside me yet to cut.  What to do, what to do.

Talk about a stash buster though!!  I've had to go into my stash to find additional fabrics aside from the 2 large stacks I had set aside for bags already.  I needed more child prints, then I also needed fabrics that would go for the insides as I didn't have enough that "matched".  

I snapped a couple of pictures as I worked on cutting this past week to share.


UFO's:

Rectangle quilt
challenge wall hanging
Hexagon quilt
Emerald Island Fusique table runner
Five and Dime quilt
Brown half square triangle table runner
2 sets of doll blanket, pillows, bed and rug
Wall hanging for quilt guild
yo-yo's that need to be made into projects
black and white rail fence quilt
Arkansas Crossroads scrap quilt
T-shirt latchhook rug
Charming Stars quilt
Special crocheted prayer shawl
Fall Squares table topper
Crazy colored quilt with the five and dime blocks
Rainbow colored string quilt
St. Patricks yo-yo table topper/runner
Lexington quilt
? microwave hotpads
? drawstring backpacks for gifts and for sale

I link up with the following sites:
WIPs on Wednesdays
RSC16




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...