Wednesday, January 11, 2017

WIP Wednesday--17 in 2017 Challenge

Last week while going through the links at Esther's Blog, I seen one that talked about joining in on the 17 in 2017 Challenge.  Of course I had to check it out.
The challenge is to complete 17 UFO's in 2017.
I couldn't wait to hop on board with the challenge as it may be just what I need to finally get some long awaited UFO's done.
I had to search back some years here on my blog to find pictures of my unfinished projects!!

It was kind of a hard choice to figure out just which 17 of the numerous UFO's!!

Click the button for more information on the challenge.



Now here are my 17 UFO's I've chosen to finish this year for the challenge:

#1 The yo-yo valances and table runner for the special order

#2 Selvage toothbrush rug

#3 Black and White with a little Red quilt

#4 Lexington quilt

#5 Crazy colors quilt

#6 Arkansas Crossroads quilt

#7 Rainbow string quilt

#8 Doll Bed Sets

#9 St Patricks yo-yo table topper

#10 Prayer shawl

#11 T-shirt latchhook rug

#12 Five and Dime quilt

#13 Charming Stars quilt

#14 Hexagon quilt (well, I can at least pick it up and work on it again throughout the year!)

#15 T-shirt toothbrush rug

#16 Scrappy Rectangles quilt

#17 Paper pieced stars guild challenge


I won't be listing my UFO's in each WIP Wednesday post like I have in the past.  Instead I will reference back to this post each week.

I still haven't gotten the codes yet for the blogs that I link to each week, but here they are:

Esther's Blog



Adiyday

and now  17 in 2017 by Pomegranate and Chintz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...