Saturday, March 11, 2017

You Can't Beat Dollar Shave Club


You've seen the commercials on TV, you've seen it advertised all over the internet.  If you are like me, you've wanted to give Dollar Shave Club a try, but haven't gotten around to it yet.

Dollar Shave Club, the subscription based grooming brand that sends high quality razors and men’s grooming products directly to your door is the affordable solution to overpriced shaving needs.

Just $1 gets you started!  For that $1 you can choose from The Humble Twin, the 4X or the Executive (6 blade)  Again, just $1 with free shipping for your first box!!  Your first box includes the handle and 4 blades.
Then each month (or on YOUR schedule) you will receive 4 new blades.  These will be $1 plus $2 shipping for The Humble Twin, $6 with free shipping for the 4X, and $9 with free shipping for the Executive.

I searched around and you can not beat this price!

Want more than just a razor in your box?  For just a few dollars, DSC members can customize their monthly box with grooming, skincare and haircare essentials – like Dr. Carver’s Shave Butter, Post-Shave and Repair Serum, One Wipe Charlie’s, Boogie’s hair styling collection, Wanderer shower line, Big Cloud protective skincare, and more.



I couldn't wait to open my box when it came in!

I chose to add an extra handle because hubby doesn't get this all to himself!  I want my own razor as well.   The 4X is what I chose.  According to Dollar Shave Club, "This is your new razor. And it’s also your girlfriend’s new razor. Or your boyfriend’s. You see, the 4X is also known as the Lover’s Blade. It was designed to satisfy the harshest critics of both genders, so you can share your subscription (but not your blades, gross) with someone you care about. It’s equally good for the face, legs, armpits, or anything else."

I also chose to include Dr. Carver's Easy Shave Butter and Boogie's Bold Hair Gel to my first box.

There are so many additional items that you can add to choose from!!  As low as just $3 each.  I see lots that I want to give a try when finances allow me to splurge and add to my monthly blade shipment.

Other items in my box were The Members Handbook with instructions on how the membership works---
Cards were included on the additional products that include instructions on how to use them.
A nice newsletter type booklet called 'The Bathroom Minutes'  Now I don't know if this is meant for bathroom reading (LOL) but it's both informational and entertaining.  

Again I want to say that Dollar Shave Club is a deal you just can't pass up.  The products are high quality and so much less than buying in the store.

Here is a picture of my 4X handle with blade on.  This is a heavy duty handle.  It feels great in my hands, and while using it.

*****Remember, there is no obligation with the Club.  You can cancel any time!!  If you need to skip a month, that is easily done with a click of the mouse in your account. ***** 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...