Friday, April 21, 2017

Frugal Friday -- This Week's Deals


I'm going to start out this week with a reminder to get your Friday Freebie from your local Kroger store.  I have actually forgotten for 3 weeks in a row and I just can't believe I have!  My Friday's have been different.  I now have a note on my papers for each Friday.  Today's freebie is a box of Annie's Macaroni and Cheese.

Here is a good deal on Hefty Slider bags at Dollar Tree.  Just 50 cents a box with this coupon.  So far I'm not having any luck finding the products at our Dollar Tree that are supposed to match up with coupons, but I keep looking!  I've printed my coupon out.....wish me luck.

Hefty Slider Bags at Dollar Tree for $0.50 with Coupon

If you have a Winn-Dixie in your area then you won't want to miss this deal:

FREE Suave Professional Shampoo at Winn-Dixie with Coupon

This offer is only good for 2 more days, but it's a good one to get in on!  We love cleaning with the Clorox Disenfecting Wipes.

Free Clorox Scented Disinfecting Wipes with TopCashback

Here are a few sweepstakes you might want to enter:

Win a Samsung Galaxy S8 Smartphone

Win a Burt's Bees Gift Bag from ExtraTV.com

Win an iPad Mini 2

Win a Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Gear

Win 1 of 10 Rachael Ray Cookware Prize Packs worth $227 each


  • Sign up for the Petcentric Newsletter today!
  • Get all the expert pet care tips and information you want - plus exciting special offers, new product information, and plenty of adorable cat and dog photos.
  • Sign up now!


  • Print coupon to save $1.00 OFF on any one International Delight Coffee Creamer.




Get Stuck On Stickers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...