Thursday, June 15, 2017

Frugal Friday on Thursday


I have a bus trip tomorrow to the Kansas City Regional Quilt Show and the bus leaves at 6 am.  Yes, I could write this into draft to auto publish tomorrow, but I like things live  :)

A little about the trip because I feel that it's a frugal trip.  If you are going to take a trip, this is just about as frugal as you can get.  My quilt guild is paying for a good portion of the tour bus and each member paid just $15.   Then, the guild bought the entrance tickets to the quilt show in advance, so we paid $15 each for those, saving $2 at the door.

I've been using my PerkTV points to add money to the Perk Plastik card.  That will be the most of my spending money for the day.   I'm glad I thought of that!
I have cash also just in case some of the vendors don't take a Discover card (which is what the Perk Plastik is).   I reached payout with inboxdollars.  They pay by check.  I cashed the check and have that money for just in case.

If you aren't a member of Perk already, please check it out HERE.  Use my referral code 860efbf6  to receive a bonus for signing up.    Please note that Perk has tons of ways to earn....you do not need a smartphone as you can do a lot of earning right on your computer!!



InboxDollars is an earning site that's been around for a lot of years.  If you've not checked it out, you won't be sorry.  There are so many ways to earn from watching videos, doing searches, offers, printing coupons, surveys and more!  Payout is $30.  (I earn pretty quickly by running the InboxTV videos on my phone each day).






If you know me, you know that I also have my bag packed with snacks and drinks for the trip as well.  The last time I was on a bus from this tour company they offered wifi right on the bus.  Just in case, I am taking along just one of my tablets.  Of course I'm hoping for wifi as there is a promoslice that I really want to work on.  I am also taking along my box of hexagons to sew as well.





I'm not leaving today without sharing some sweepstakes for you to enter.  Good Luck!!

Win $10,000 Cash in HGTV’s Ultimate House Hunt Giveaway

Win a $1,295 Custom MSI Laptop with Rising Storm 2: Vietnam Art

Win a Speed Queen Washing Machine and Dryer

Win a Dooney & Bourke Purse

Win a Trip to the Hawaii Food and Wine Festival






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...