Wednesday, July 12, 2017

WIP Wednesday -- No Sewing :(

You may have noticed that I didn't do a WIP post last week.  That's because I did absolutely no sewing at all.  This past week all I did was sew a few yo-yo's.    No, I didn't take a picture.

With the holiday things got rather hectic with extra activity.
Rather than miss another week of posting, I thought I would share some other pictures.

One thing was putting together a float with our church for the 4th of July parade.


The Sunday before the 4th we went to my middle daughters little town for their fireworks show.  Here are a couple of the good pictures I got:




My sunflowers this year took a beating and we lost a lot of them through a couple of bad storms, but I still love them.



I do have sit n' sew coming up this Friday evening.  If all goes as planned I will get the half square triangles pressed and squared up.
Then we have a camping trip the following weekend.  I will take the yo-yo's and hope to get some good work done on them.
Then, the weekend after that is my quilt guild's quilt retreat.  I sure hope to get a lot done there!!
Wish my luck!!



All photos are mine, and may not be used without my prior permission.

I do link up with the following blogs:
WIPs on Wednesdays

Jo's Country Junction:  http://www.joscountryjunction.com/






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...