Wednesday, July 19, 2017

WIP Wednesday -- The Problem Is.....

The problem, for me, is that there are so many projects that I want to work on, and equally so many projects that I need to work on.  Ok, probably not equal as the ones I need to work on is the order for the yo-yo valances and the selvage toothbrush rug as they have deadlines.

I did pull out the selvage toothbrush rug this past week and work on it some more.


At sit n' sew at the quilt shop, I got to work on pressing and squaring up the rest of the half square triangles that I need to finish my blocks for the Arkansas Crossroads quilt top.    I got bored after a couple of hours of working on that though and switched and got more yo-yo's sewn on to the first of 2 of the yo-yo valances that I am making.



The penny rug that I started some months back is on my want to do list.  One evening I just got the circles out and started putting some together.  So much fun!!  But, alas, I knew I had to put them away to work on other things.  Aren't they pretty though?


Why can't I just have the time I want for my sewing??

I didn't get around to digging out my blue scraps for soscrappy, but sure intend to get that done before we leave for a few days of vacation on Friday!

I link up with the following blogs:

WIPs on Wednesdays

Jo's Country Junction:  http://www.joscountryjunction.com/








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...