Wednesday, August 30, 2017

WIP Wednesday -- Do I Have Time?

Just 5 days left to finish up my items that I am entering in the state fair.  Is that enough time?  I highly doubt it.

I actually am much further on the Heart wall hanging than this picture, so yes, I do have time to finish it.


While I had the sewing machine out I did take time out to work on the sets of coasters.  Actually, they are also finished, but I'm sharing this picture anyway.


It's the Christmas yo-yo table runner that I am just sure I can not finish in the 5 days I have left.  It's time consuming and I just have so many other things going on that it's so hard to find time to put on more than a few at a time!  If all else fails, I will turn in the valance that I have finished as a table runner.



I have no idea what I will have to show you next week, but hopefully something!

Here are the blogs that I link to:

WIPs on Wednesdays


Jo's Country Junction:  http://www.joscountryjunction.com/




KatieMae Quilts for BOM weekly linky.  https://www.katiemaequilts.com/blog/










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...