Wednesday, August 9, 2017

WIP Wednesday --This is How It Goes

Of course once the retreat was over all I really wanted to do is sew and sew and keep on sewing.  Life doesn't allow that, unfortunately.

The only thing I have worked on this past week was the yo-yo's.  I thought I had the first valance done, but when I measured it, nope, I need one more row the long way!

I set out then to make more yo-yo's, but also to separate what I already had made to ensure that some of every fabric gets in to each of the 3 items.  



The only other thing that I did this past week that was sewing or craft related was to cut several t-shirts into strips.  I got the stack of shirts at a rummage sale dollar a bag sale for the purpose of cutting them to make them into rugs.

I only cut them now as I was out of rags and I use the left over tops of the t-shirts to cut into rags.  I will be writing more about that on Friday.

No plans any time soon to start another t-shirt rug as I already have one to finish on my 17 UFO's in 2017 challenge list.


Sit n' Sew this Friday, so God willing, I will finish up squaring up the half square triangles, and work more on the yo-yo's.


I link up with the following blogs:

WIPs on Wednesdays

Jo's Country Junction:  http://www.joscountryjunction.com/











0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...