Wednesday, August 23, 2017

WIP Wednesday -- Working Away

I have actually been working daily on sewing.  Not that I get nearly as much done as many of the blogs that I see in the linky's but for me it's a good feeling to be doing more sewing.

I didn't get much done on the yo-yo table runner, but at least a start.  I need to highly concentrate on it mostly if it's to be done by September 4th.  I get so frustrated working with the invisible thread!


This is the lay out for my wall hanging for my quild's sponsorship in the state fair.


I got all 5 of the drawstring backpacks finished for quilt guild, which will be donated to First Call For Help.


I have a nice stack of coasters ready to sew up too.


I am working towards keeping my Etsy shop active.  I added another drawstring back pack to my inventory---after selling the other 2 that I had in stock.   I may need to think about getting more of those made to list.  Firstly though I must finish the items that I am entering in to the fair.  My next in line after that is making more microwave hot pads for my shop.

So much to do and so little time!!

I link up with the following blogs:
WIPs on Wednesdays

Jo's Country Junction:  http://www.joscountryjunction.com/













0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...