Wednesday, October 18, 2017

WIP Wednesday -- Lots To Share This Week

It takes a day away from home sewing for me to really get motivated, and that's what I did last Friday.
My day started in Inman, Kansas where I met with a group of ladies to sew wheelchair quilts for residents of the Pleasantview Home.   What a fun day!!  9 am to 4 pm with fun, food, fellowship and sewing.  Who could ask for a better day than that?

Here are the 2 quilts that I completed that day and I snapped a couple of pictures of others working as well.






That same day was the monthly sit n' sew at the local quilt shop from 6 to 10 pm.  I finally got back to work on the yo-yo projects.   I only put in one more row on the table runner, but from that night until yesterday, I made more yo-yo's.  Hopefully I made enough to actually finish these projects.


I got the next step done on the sets of microwave hotpads that I am making.


I got the Care Bear panels cut and have a nice start on getting those made up for little Amelia's Christmas gifts.


And, last, but not least, the ladies met at church yesterday for our monthly sewing day.  We are working on making quilts for Headstart children.   I did the finishing on one just like this one while the ladies tied this one.  I brought this one home to finish up.


If I can keep up this amount of sewing, I will be overjoyed, and I need to too if I expect to actually get things done!!

Oh yes, I also finished a baby rag quilt that is now listed in my Etsy shop, plus got another drawstring backpack listed for sale.

I link up with the following blogs:
WIPs on Wednesdays

Jo's Country Junction:  http://www.joscountryjunction.com/



KatieMae Quilts for BOM weekly linky.  https://www.katiemaequilts.com/blog/









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...