Friday, November 17, 2017

Frugal Friday With Marsha -- It's Been a Busy Week


Whew!  This week has flown by and it's been a flurry of activity!

I've still been working here and there on clearing out all this clutter around and under my desk.  I'm not getting even close to being done though.  I should have taken a very shameful picture of just how much stuff I've amassed over time.
Just this morning I found something under my desk in a pile that had I needed that item, I would have never known where to find it!  It's now where it belongs.
In my process of sorting sewing projects I got most of those in a big box, each in their own bag, and at least into my craft room.  I didn't get the strips for rug making into the box....they were still in a pile on my desk and calling my name.  They yelled at me so loudly that instead of getting into their bag, I started a new toothbrush rug with them.  I've been working on it a few strips at a time each day.



I cashed in with Swagbucks for $25 in amazon.  That enabled me with what I already had in my account to order both cat food and cat litter.
I've been buying those through Ibotta since they seem to always have Pet Products in their categories for buying through amazon.



I got in the Harvest VoxBox from Influenster.  I'm always excited to open the boxes when I get them.
I just got back inside from hanging our bedding on the line after washing it in the new Gain Botanicals.  I can't wait to crawl into bed tonight and go to sleep to the great scent of Gain (I sound like the commercial  LOL)
I'm enjoying using the Mane Magic, the Vera Wang cologne, and the shea body butter.


If you are not a member of Influenster already, I encourage you to sign up.  You get great things to try and then do short reviews of in social media.  It doesn't require a lot of your time.  It is well worth it!

Influenster is have Movember right now and for every new member who signs up throughout November, they will donate $1 to the Prostate Cancer Foundation.  Just another plus of joining!


These things along with all the things I already do both online and offline, plus babysitting for my 10 month old granddaughter and my 7 week old grandson and helping my 13 yr old granddaughter who is now being homeschooled, really did mean for a busy week!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...