Wednesday, January 31, 2018

WIP Wednesday -- More Little Bits

I did finish a set of hanging towels with buttons that a gal has been waiting on, and shipped them out.

It was our annual soup lunch and work day at quilt guild this past Monday.  In the past the day has been dedicated to making charity items.  However, the last couple of years the charity items have been being made and turned in monthly and ongoing out to the different agencies.  It was decided that we could choose to work on items for the boutique booth at the Wichita quilt show if we chose to.

I wanted to try making one of the pin cushion scrap bags while I had people there to help me if needed....and of course I did need help.
I just have the walnut shells to put in and sew the pin cushion part shut for my first one to be complete.


I got the microwave bowl cozies down that I am working on and got the first lines sewn and now am working on getting corners ready for sewing.  My goal is to get this pile finished yet today along with sewing and cutting corners off, and pinning them ready to complete.


The only other thing I did this week was a little work on the jingle bell blocks.  I completed one and have a start on the squares for another one.



Another goal I have to complete today is to get fabrics cut to size to make more composition notebook covers.   I will end this post by asking you to wish me luck that I get done what I need to!

I link up with the following blogs:

WIPs on Wednesdays

Jo's Country Junction:  http://www.joscountryjunction.com/





KatieMae Quilts for BOM weekly linky.  https://www.katiemaequilts.com/blog/


  Quilting is more fun than Housework


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...