Wednesday, February 14, 2018

WIP Wednesday -- More Cutting

The first that I cut were 8 inch squares to make the double folded hotpads.    My daughter wanted me to make her some, so I pulled out the long untouched fabric drawer labeled hotpads.  I'm almost done with 2 sets.  She's choosing to take the pink and yellow set.
The rest of the insulbrite and squares are here beside me to continue making more sets.


I spent most of yesterday cutting, and as usual, ended up with piles for various projects:
cuts to make tissue box covers
cuts to make pin cushion and scrapbags
strips for my string blocks
strips for the toothbrush rug I am working on
selvage strips for making a selvage rug
10 squares to be made into a quilt top for charity
quarter yards for making more towel scarves
and, a pile of scraps for filling a pillow case to make a dog bed.


This next week should be filled with completed projects!!  I hope if that's the case that everyone will be ok with me posting finished projects instead of WIP's.

In the meantime, I link up with the following blogs, so be sure to check each of them out.

WIPs on Wednesdays

Jo's Country Junction:  http://www.joscountryjunction.com/




KatieMae Quilts for BOM weekly linky.  https://www.katiemaequilts.com/blog/



 

Quilting is more fun than Housework




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...