Friday, March 2, 2018

Frugal Friday with Marsha -- Birthday Freebies and More


Let's start out this week with this information that was sent to me to share with my readers.  I've never been one to take advantage of all the birthday freebies out there, but I sure should!  This site has a tremendous list, so check it out.  😊😊😊😊

Many retailers offer birthday freebies, coupons, or discounts on (or around) your big day. While none of this free birthday stuff is going to save you a ton, it's always nice to get some extra treats.DealNews, a shopping comparison website, rounded up the best 2018 birthday freebies from major retailers and restaurants, and put them in a handy chart here for you to consult before your big day arrives.


This week wasn't too bad for online earnings received:

$2 to my PerkPlaskic card from PerkTV.  (use code 860efbf6 for bonus points for signing up)
$25 PayPal from Swagbucks
$1 Amazon from Checkpoints (use my email- marsha.seiberling@gmail.com for bonus points)
$3 PayPal  from Pinecone Research.  I get this for uploading my amazon purchase history each month.
$3.52 PayPal from BigMailer.  This is an awesome mailer (safelist).  Very active and also awesome low low lifetime upgrades.  I get good results from the ads that I send out through this one!  


This week's Friday Freebie, there are 2 this week!

Here's your weekly list of Recyclebank points for easy access:










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...